What's one more post? SSS Wednesday Challenge!

Surprise!! It's me again! (So soon???)

Had to quickly make a card for Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge!!

This week, it's all about FUN IN THE SUN (even though I tend to turn LobsterRed(tm) during the summer)!! Yay for sunshine, rainbows, and, in my case, FLAMINGOS.


Front of Card (Feat. Sparkle!)


Inside: Why not be a flamingo?

I mean, c'mon. Flamingos (or flamingoes; both are acceptable spellings of the same awesome pink bird) and they should be celebrated. Why not now?

I suddenly want shrimp....

Anywho, the majority of the products used came from SSS' July card kit and I thought the kit was perfect for this challenge. The only holdout was SSS hybrid ink in Hollyhock.

Products Used:
SSS July Card Kit (Sold Out) (Items can be purchased separately)
Hybrid Cube Set Spring Flowers (Hollyhock)

Until next time...

Toodles!

Comments

  1. Super cute! I like the fancy flamingo. I’m a sucker for anything that sparkles. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun with it and it gave me a really good excuse to use glitter paper!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 500...

Your Next Stamp Sketch #69 Challenge!

Keep Smiling! A SSS Card Kit Card Tutorial!