Mojo Monday 500...

Go figure that I enter the very last time Mojo Monday occurs!

That said, the sketch was a good one:


So, seeing some of the designs that came in did help, but I wanted something a bit different. I love Verve Stamps and I wanted to convey a "happy trails" kind of theme without being too sappy (I am a bit of a sap, but don't ruin my rep!). 

I came up with this:


The paper came from Illustrated Fairh, the ribbon came from Hobby Lobby, and the sentiment is from Verve's New Mercies set.  I also figured out the two-finger bow method that Gina K. uses on her cards. Yay!

As a newer card maker, this was a push in the right direction; I like being challenged and I liked this result. :)

Happy crafting!

~Marie

Comments

  1. Oh, what a beautiful card, Marie! Love the happy trails vibe to it! Thanks so much for playing along with us and I'm so glad to hear you love Verve. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julee! I'm glad for the opportunity to participate!

      Delete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Next Stamp Sketch #69 Challenge!

Keep Smiling! A SSS Card Kit Card Tutorial!