Congrats are in Order!

I'm quite excited; this is the first card I made using the Simon Says Stamp card kit for June and I'm quite thrilled with how it turned out:

My Congrats card.

This kit is sold out (Sorry!), but the individual pieces should be available; I have linked to the items that I have used in the kit.

Copic Sketch markers used:
Roses - RV21, RV23, RV25; Smaller Flowers - B60, B63; "Daisy" - BG000; Oval flowers - BV0000, BV000; Larger leaves - G20, G94, G99; Smaller leaves - G20, G24.

I also used some Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard for a finishing touch.




I also have a tutorial on this particular card:



Items from the kit that are sold separately: Echo Park Wedding Bliss 6x6SSS Floral Bliss Clear StampsSSS Cotton Candy Cardstock

Thank you so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 500...

Your Next Stamp Sketch #69 Challenge!

Keep Smiling! A SSS Card Kit Card Tutorial!