Today's Adventure in Watercolor: Landscapes!!!

Hi, everyone! Today's post is all about landscapes and nature; it has proven to be my favorite out of all of them!!

Card 1: She painted a sky!!

Card one introduced the idea of a sky scene and rolling hills; the trees on the right hand side are meant to be out of focus (To indicate they are far away.). I love how the hills and the sky turned out; I can still work on my "happy little trees". LOL




Card 2: Twinkle, twinkle, little star...



Card two featured something that I really wanted to try but just couldn't figure out: Galaxy or nighttime scenes!! (Cue in a really loud WOOHOO! here. Thanks.). Not only am I thrilled with how this turned out, this became my favorite of the bunch. Can't wait to try this one again!!!



Card 3: Cue the many cactus jokes.

Card three has a happy cactus loving life in its little painted pot. I didn't think I could draw this happy fella here, but he came out pretty good (Side-note: Kristina had mentioned during the class that Mr. Cactus reminded her of a pickle. Large cacti do look like giant pickles with barbs, so she really isn't wrong here.).  Also, I had to put the sentiment as if it was a sign and it was stuck on our buddy here. Can't help it; it's a CACTUS. Things get STUCK on a CACTUS.

(Forgive me; I love a good cactus joke.)

Anywho, that was today's roundup of watercoloring fun; I'm looking forward to tomorrow's edition!

Until then...

Toodles!!












Comments

  1. I am loving all of your cards! You did fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherri! I do need to work on blending a bit more but I will get it done! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 500...

Your Next Stamp Sketch #69 Challenge!

Keep Smiling! A SSS Card Kit Card Tutorial!