New Content: First Impressions!


Hi, everyone; Marie here with a new review and new content for the YT channel.

Occasionally, I will try new things but I hardly see anyone post reviews or first impressions on the things I try. I will give a grade based on product claim and ease of use.

That said, here's my First Impression on the Tonic Easy Clean Mat (Warning: Glitter gets EVERYWHERE, I need stock in Swiffer cloths, and the mat does a good job.).














Ease of Use: A-. It does stick to the surface of the table and it's hard to reposition once it's "stuck". You can lift it up and reposition without issue.

Product Claim: B. While it is easy to clean using a microfiber or Swiffer cloth, you can't dump contents back into container by lifting mat up and funneling Messy Stuff into container. Just. Won't. Happen.

Overall: B+. As long as you position the mat next to the table's edge, it would be easy to wipe Messy Stuff into its original container. Would keep using.

Until next time...

Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 500...

Your Next Stamp Sketch #69 Challenge!

Keep Smiling! A SSS Card Kit Card Tutorial!