Latest YT videos: A Couple of Hauls; Other Things!

First off, I'd like to apologize for not updating as much as I should! With getting into a new house, unpacking (Oh the joys!), and creating a new space for a craft room, I haven't been updating my blog! (EEK!) Anywho, I'm back and up for a challenge (or a few).

Second, I have been able to film a couple of haul videos from Simon Says Stamp, so I did manage to do something!

In fact, here's the first one of two that were done this week!



Filled with awesome goodies (I mean, Doodlebug pins!!! How precious are they!!!!) and one thing I haven't tried yet; I am planning on a First Impressions video about the Tonic Keep Clean Mat, so keep an eye out for it SOON.

I am also planning to put out a video or two using some of the newest goodies that have shown up at my doorstep.

Bear with me as this gets rolling!

Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 500...

Your Next Stamp Sketch #69 Challenge!

Keep Smiling! A SSS Card Kit Card Tutorial!