One Card Out of Twelve!

Hi everyone; Marie here!

Today, I'm bringing just one card out of twelve that I made for a charity to give out to kiddos who are sick and in hospital. Many of these youngins are fighting cancer and other diseases that are life-threatening; what tends to cheer up a kiddo is a bright and cheerful card!

I did have a helpful Bee to help with me; for my little one, color is always better. :D

That said, here is my "just because":

Just Because. :)

It sparkles!!!

The cards were made from standard-sized A2 (4.25" x 5.5") and are a mix of top-folding and side-folding (with some as landscape). Bee was able to help put some of the parts together, while Mama taped/glued/stuck them together (We made a pretty good team, actually!).

Here's the best part: The only things I've used were the Doodlebug Fairy Tales 6x6 paper pad, some Michaels brand card stock I had in my stash, DoCrafts Stick It Foam SquaresTombow MONO Adhesive, and (not necessary but still cute) Tonic AQUA Shimmer Pen for small touches of shine here and there.

I can't say enough about the Doodlebug paper packs, whether the 6x6 that I normally use or the 12x12 for scrapbooking (and larger card hauls!); sentiments are already provided and can be trimmed out as I did in my "Just Because" card.

I hope that the kiddos who receive these cards have a big smile on their faces; we enjoyed making them!

Until next time...

Toodles!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 500...

Your Next Stamp Sketch #69 Challenge!

Keep Smiling! A SSS Card Kit Card Tutorial!